Friday, June 5, 2015

A Little Bit About Me


A quick introduction to me.    
     My name is Gabriellyn. Don't feel bad if you can't pronounce it. It's rare when I find someone who can pronounce it properly. I am a Christian teen making her way down life's lane with more than an occasional pothole. :) I live in Missouri with five other insanely creative, bold, and smart siblings and my mom and dad. My favorite color is green and I like Chinese food.

Some of my current interests include:
     Writing! I am currently writing the first novel for a series of books. (at least that's what I aspire too) I have many plans for books in the future but for right now I am staying in the Fantasy genre. I figured it would be a good place to start-I can make my own rules for that-but would like to branch out to other genres. I really enjoy cooking and am getting better all the time. I enjoy drawing, painting, and an occasional sewing project.

Things I don't like:
     Buffalo flavored meat. Spiders, snakes, and well bugs in general. When you can't remember the name of an actor, movie, or book. That gets on my nerves.

Random facts:
1. I notice shingles on houses. They-in my opinion-can make a house perfect or they can be a blight.
2. Italian is probably my favorite flavor profile. And I think ice cream can make just about anything better.
3.Thor is my favorite superhero; in fact if I were a superhero I would be Thor. Seriously, I took the quiz. :)

Favorite quotes:
"Jane is better"-Thor

"Watch your thoughts, for they become words.Watch your words, for they become your actions. Watch your actions, for they become character. Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny."-Unknown

"What seem our worst prayers may really be, in God's eyes, our best. Those, I mean, which are least supported by devotional feeling. For these may come from a deeper level than feeling. God sometimes seems to speak to us most intimately when he catches us, as it were, off our guard."-C.S. Lewis

*****


Okay well, now y'all know a little bit more about me. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: The Widow of Larkspur Inn

When Life Seemed Its Worst, Gresham Awaited Julia Hollis' opulent life in Victorian London crashes to pieces when her husband pass...